I am such a bad blogger. Anyhow, let me catch you up on what's been going on.
Nov. 28 - I start spotting and freaking out.
Dec. 2 - I ended getting a call from the OB/GYN wanting to see me that same day. So I took off work and headed to the hospital. By the time I get in the doctor's office, I'm balling. The doctor comes in, introduces herself, and tells me it's ok. My HCG levels doubled. Yay! I have to go to the lab and they take tons of blood, boo :(.
Dec. 4 - I get my test results back. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone test - Pass. Progesterone - on the low side. Worried.
Dec. 10 - Still spotting, still freaking out.
Dec. 11 - OB/GYN requests to see me on Dec. 12. More blood taken to check Progesterone. Boo.
Dec. 12 - Doctor does ultrasound, the baby is growing on time, and strong heartbeat. Bad news, Progesterone level is lower than normal. Freaking out again and sad. Doctor prescribes Prometrium 100mg 3x a day.
Hubs and I prayed four times today. I'm still praying. Pray for me and the baby.

2 comments:
I have low progesterone issues too. Once I hit the 9 week mark, it was smooth sailing from then on (placenta kicks in at that point.
How far along are you?
when they prescribed it to me i was about 7 weeks. i'm 9 weeks now and no more spotting...yay!
Post a Comment