Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hola, from New Mexico


4 or 5 weeks


I'm in NM for work until Wednesday. So I figured I'd get a little blogging done. Recap: Last Thursday, I went to the hospital to take a pee test and reconfirm I'm preggo! I am, and will post the pic of my lovely pee test on Wednesday night. I told my little sister, and she figured I was last week because I was wearing my sweater around my waist the weekend before. She's all grossed out and is convinced I have an alien growing in my belly. I told the bosses, and they were fine. Whew....no ship travel for me...woohoo. I can't wait until Thanksgiving, Bryan and I are going to tell the parents. It's going to be great to see their reactions. Here's a belly picture. My friend told me I should take one every couple weeks to see progress. I'm already chubby, so there probably won't be a baby bump for awhile.

No comments: